Cost of living comparison between Sialkot, Pakistan and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00895 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,965 (₨331,394) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)