Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00901 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,982 (₨330,899) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)