Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 49% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,270 (463,763 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)