Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,435 ($4,790) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)