Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00737 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,439 (¥330,950) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (42 minutes ago)