Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,488 (¥321,067) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)