Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00836 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,257 (¥509,025) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)