Cost of living comparison between Shizuoka, Japan and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00882 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,535 (¥514,401) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)