Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13714 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,617 (元26,372) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)