Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12841 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,113 (元16,454) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)