Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13050 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,566 (元27,326) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)