Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13467 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,667 (元27,230) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)