Cost of living in Sheffield, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.095 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sheffield (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,285 (£2,087) in Sheffield to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)