Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23156 EUR / AED
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,234 (Dirham 9,647) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)