Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25210 EUR / AED
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,926 (Dirham 15,575) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)