Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25303 EUR / AED
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,837 (Dirham 15,164) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)