Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21394 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,525 (RM7,128) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)