Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33978 EUR / TND
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,114 (3,279 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)