Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40664 EUR / TND
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,873 (7,064 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (36 minutes ago)