Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37074 EUR / TND
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,434 (6,565 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)