Cost of living comparison between Seremban, Malaysia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20916 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,462 (RM11,769) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)