Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,879 (₩5,844,501) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)