Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,626 (₩5,617,225) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)