Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,175 (¥278,418) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (27 minutes ago)