Cost of living comparison between Sendai, Japan and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00824 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,949 (¥479,174) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)