Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,623 (¥438,398) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (22 minutes ago)