Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,716 (¥462,579) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)