Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00766 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,184 (¥285,037) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)