Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00745 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,990 (¥267,012) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)