Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00296 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,933 (653,807 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)