Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,209 (Rp 46,432,001) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 1 hour ago)