Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,278 ($2,652) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)