Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22233 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,168 (14,249 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)