Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22254 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,062 (13,759 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (34 minutes ago)