Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21574 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,678 (12,415 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)