Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02666 EUR / THB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,015 (75,606 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)