Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,289 (₨165,349) in Satna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (32 minutes ago)