Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,440 in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)