Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,408 (C$3,564) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)