Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.721 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,795 (C$5,264) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (36 minutes ago)