Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,507 (﷼ 60,820,409) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)