Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,936 (﷼ 70,433,745) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (35 minutes ago)