Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,590 (₨196,935) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)