Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,675 (₨207,407) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)