Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,330 (2,604KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)