Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,153 (¥497,959) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)