Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,712 (¥573,834) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)