Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,378 (¥314,047) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 252 Franc (about 2 hours ago)