Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,729 (¥364,868) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)