Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,274 (¥297,221) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)