Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / STD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,953 (47,917,894 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)