Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,225 prices entered by 1,171 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,209 (R$ 14,052) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)