Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,340 prices entered by 1,285 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,816 (R$ 12,945) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)