Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,824 prices entered by 1,057 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26711 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,167 (R$ 11,855) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (37 minutes ago)