Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27436 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,788 (R$ 10,163) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Exeter costs £0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)