Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22599 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,225 (R$ 5,421) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)