Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30383 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,960 (R$ 9,743) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)