Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22324 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,461 (R$ 6,545) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (27 minutes ago)