Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20975 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,282 (R$ 6,112) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)