Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23900 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,296 (R$ 5,423) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)