Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,618 (R$ 12,272) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (41 minutes ago)