Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26220 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,208 (R$ 12,233) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)