Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22877 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,501 (R$ 6,561) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)