Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29122 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,764 (R$ 12,925) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (32 minutes ago)