Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01997 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,444 (RD$ 172,410) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)