Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,464 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01661 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,543 (RD$ 92,902) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (6 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (41 minutes ago)