Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02034 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,497 (RD$ 171,977) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (28 minutes ago)