Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02021 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,375 (RD$ 167,029) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (28 minutes ago)