Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01944 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,403 (RD$ 175,045) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)