Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 767 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01901 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,831 (RD$ 148,919) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (26 minutes ago)