Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29614 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,451 (R$ 11,653) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)