Cost of living comparison between Santo André, Brazil and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29122 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,615 (R$ 12,413) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)