Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01890 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,714 (RD$ 143,596) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)