Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01639 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,588 (RD$ 96,873) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)