Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01896 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,175 (RD$ 114,691) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (42 minutes ago)