Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,930 (2,383 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)