Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,686 (3,047 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)