Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,553 in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)