Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,705 (COL$5,821,039) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (about 1 hour ago)