Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,756 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,781 (CH$1,963,707) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)