Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,657 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,766 (CH$1,301,935) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)