Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,002 in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)