Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08491 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,670 (Bs 31,448) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)