Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,370 (Bs 48,730,797) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)