Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04836 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,267 (ARS $26,193) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)