Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04076 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,107 (ARS $27,161) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)