Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06087 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,993 (ARS $32,746) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)