Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05986 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,007 (ARS $33,537) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)