Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,284 (COL$7,147,796) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)