Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,198 (COL$7,036,503) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)