Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,179 (COL$7,043,801) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)