Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,749 (COL$5,911,243) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)