Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01887 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,125 (Php165,584) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (34 minutes ago)