Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26609 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,219 (R$ 8,340) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)