Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13278 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,281 ($b24,711) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)