Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,638 ($6,129) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (33 minutes ago)