Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,044 (4,546 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)