Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 32% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,291 (4,663 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)