Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27449 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,094 (R$ 11,273) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)