Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23056 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,584 (R$ 6,871) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Colombo costs 143 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)