Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27255 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,164 (R$ 7,939) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)