Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,420 ($4,021) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (35 minutes ago)