Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,051 ($3,601) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (42 minutes ago)