Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19966 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €869 (4,355TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)