Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21526 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,016 (4,721TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (42 minutes ago)