Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23933 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,112 (4,647TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 199 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)