Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20761 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,645 (RM7,923) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 110,900 (43 minutes ago)